TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting or shopping at truflosstechnology.com (Tru Floss), you accept these conditions, so please read them carefully. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically. By using Tru Floss after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have actually reviewed them.
If you do not agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, please do not enter or make any use of this website.
All content of this site, including, but not limited to, artwork, graphics, images, illustrations, photographs, text, video, audio clips, logos, and designs are the intellectual property of Tru Floss Technology (Tru Floss Technology), its affiliates, or third parties who have licensed the materials to us. All content is protected by copyright, trademark, trade dress, and other intellectual property laws of the United States and other countries. This website in its entirety including, without limitation, the design, layout, selection, coordination, and enhancement of the content, is protected by all copyright and applicable trade dress laws. All worldwide right, title, and interest is reserved.
This website and its contents are intended solely for your personal, non-commercial use in order to view and purchase merchandise and participate in the programs that we offer (the “Permitted Use”) and subject to these Terms and Conditions, you may use this website only for the Permitted Use. You may not access, use, download, copy, reproduce, publish, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from, sell, or exploit in any way the contents of the site, or any related software, or any part thereof for any other purpose whatsoever. You may download or electronically copy and print any page contents displayed on the site for the Permitted Use only and no rights to those materials are transferred to you by such copying. Software used on this site is the property of Tru Floss Technology or its licensors, and is protected by US and international copyright laws.
Nothing contained in or on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trademarks or other intellectual property rights displayed in or on this website unless the prior written consent Tru Floss Technology has been obtained. Other than as expressly provided by these Terms and Conditions, your use of the trademarks or any other intellectual property rights or any content in or on this website in any way howsoever is strictly prohibited. Neither the names “Tru Floss” nor “Tru Floss Technology” or logos may be used for any purpose without Tru Floss Technology prior written consent. Tru Floss’ logos may not be used as a hot link to any other website without prior written consent from Tru Floss Technology.
All other trademarks not owned by Tru Floss Technology that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Tru Floss Technology and use of this website grants you no right to such materials.
You may not download (other than page caching) or modify this website or any portion of it, without the express prior written consent from Tru Floss Technology. This includes: a prohibition on any resale or commercial use of this website or its content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this website or its content; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, browsers, spiders, avatars or intelligent agents or similar data gathering and extraction tools other than the search engine and search agents available from Tru Floss Technology on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers. This website or any portion of the website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent from Tru Floss Technology. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without the express prior written consent from Tru Floss Technology, its affiliates, or third parties who have licensed the materials to us. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or trademarks without our express prior written consent.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to this website, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Tru Floss Technology, its affiliates, or third parties who have licensed their materials to us will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- Any photographs, comments, reviews, or other content submitted by you for consideration for publication on the Tru Floss site, collectively referred to as “User Submissions,” shall be subject to the provisions of these Terms & Condition. By using this website and submitting User Submissions, you agree to these Terms & Conditions. You understand that whether or not any User Submissions are published, Tru Floss Technology does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to the User Submissions, Tru Floss Technology does not promise or agree to publish any User Submissions, and Tru Floss Technology will not return any User Submissions but is free, in its discretion, to destroy the User Submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and warrant that you own and have the right to assign and transfer to Tru Floss Technology, without permission or consent of any third party, all right and interest in the User Submissions and in the intellectual property, and any other proprietary right, contained therein without limitation.
- By tendering the User Submissions to Tru Floss Technology, you warrant, represent and agree that all intellectual property rights contained in the User Submissions, including all copyright, trademark, trade secret, and any other proprietary rights are thereby assigned and transferred to Tru Floss Technology without any further documentation and that Tru Floss Technology shall thereafter be the sole and exclusive owner of the User Submissions and of all intellectual property rights and proprietary rights contained there without exception or limitation. By tendering the User Submissions, you warrant, represent and agree that Tru Floss Technology shall have the sole and exclusive right of use of any and all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to the User Submissions without limitation.
- You warrant, represent and agree that, in connection with User Submissions, you will not submit material that is contrary to the Tru Floss Technology guidelines that may exist from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations. Further, as to any User Submissions invited by Tru Floss Technology to be submitted for consideration of publishing on its website, you warrant, represent and agree that no law was violated and no right of any person was harmed in obtaining, procuring, creating or developing the material included within the User Submissions, it being clearly understood that Tru Floss Technology does not authorize, approve or encourage any violation of the law or harm to any person’s legal rights with respect to the User Submissions.
- You warrant, represent and agree that Tru Floss Technology has the sole right to elect to publish or not to publish the User Submissions, and if published it has the right to terminate publication in its sole discretion without liability to you or to any third party.
- You warrant, represent and agree that your User Submissions: 1. Shall not misrepresent any person or product; shall not falsely impersonate any person or product; shall not contain any false, misleading or deceptive trademarks, devices or symbols that could tend to confuse or could likely confuse any person as to the source, sponsorship, affiliation, membership, quality, characteristics, or features of the person or product represented in the User Submissions; 2. Shall not depict a minor person under the age of 18 years without the consent of the parent or guardian of the minor person; 3. Shall not depict any person or product in a false light, or in a disparaging or tarnishing manner; 3. Shall not be copied by you or anyone else under your instruction or control; shall not be submitted for publication to any other person, publisher, website or source; and 4. Shall not have been published previously on any website or other medium prior to submission to Tru Floss Technology.
- Tru Floss Technology shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any royalty, payment, use fee or any other consideration for or pertaining to the publishing, copying, distribution or any other use of the User Submissions without limitation. You acknowledge and agree that your submission of the User Submissions to Tru Floss Technology for publishing consideration shall, together with your use of this website, represent and constitute the sole and exclusive consideration for your obligations under these Terms & Conditions.
Tru Floss Technology reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please check these Terms and Conditions periodically. By using truflosstechnology.com after we post changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have actually reviewed them.
The Tru Floss website is operated from the United States. We do not make any representations that the content of this website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Visitors to this website from other locations proceed on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local law.